This Notice is issued to all our valued customers pursuant to and in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
The personal data including sensitive personal data processed by us may include but not limited to your name, NRIC, contacts, address, email address, credit card details, health condition and other information for the following purposes -
- to contact you
- to assess your suitability for undergoing our services/treatments
- to monitor your treatment progress throughout your engagement in our services
- to understand your requirements and recommend suitable services/treatments and keep track of treatment visits
- to provide you with the latest news updates, promotions, activities and information relating to the products and services
- for internal administrative purposes
- other purposes, directly or indirectly relating to any of the above.
If you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence. During consultation or in the course of providing services to you, your information such as images, treatment results and details of visit may also be collected and recorded.
Your personal data was, or may be collected in the future, from the information you provided us in the Package Acknowledgement Form, Customer Consultation Card and any other documents. We endeavour to take reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal data that we collect and/or process are accurately reflected in our systems in accordance with the details provided by you. Therefore, the accuracy of the personal data depends to a large extent upon the information you provide.
All personal information provided to us will be strictly protected and will not be disclosed. We may however disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect and use your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies.